Jablite invites you to join us – and to take part in – a Round Table discussion on Thursday 30th March at 8.30am in the world-famous Walkie Talkie building at 20 Fenchurch Street, London
On the panel will be:
- Richard Lee, Jablite
- Rebecca Larkin, Construction Products Association
- Greg Hill, Hill
- David Jervis, Spitfire Homes
- Andrew Burgess, Churchill Retirement Living
- Geoff Pearce, Swan Housing Association
- Chair: Rupert Bates, Showhouse Magazine
Under Discussion is:
“Is the housebuilding supply chain fit for purpose?”
- What aspects of the supply chain do housebuilders want to fix and what are the key drivers?
- How can the supply chain help deliver ambitious new homes targets?
- Does product innovation suffer in the rush to build?
- Would a housebuilding supply chain organisation benefit in the industry?
The event is co-hosted with Showhouse magazine and the discussion will be featured in the May issue of Showhouse.
Join us at 7.45am for a delicious breakfast and a chance to look around the Sky Garden.
Places are limited so please RSVP to confirm a place as soon as possible.
To RSVP, please contact:
Evelyn Brobbey | Jablite | Marketing Executive | 07785 623994 | Evelyn.Brobbey@jablite.co.uk